Here at Tempcover we know that when this happens, you need the right cover and you need it fast. Here’s the top tips you need to know about our impounded vehicle insurance:
- You must have had your licence for 3 years or more
- You must have been a UK resident for a minimum of 5 years
- You must be aged 21 and over
- You must have had a maximum of 1 fault claim in the last 3 years
- We can’t offer impound insurance on Motorbikes, only Cars or Vans
- You (the insured driver) must be the vehicle owner (and have proof that you are)
- The Policy will be for 30 days, any other policy with us that is less than 30 days will not allow you to get your vehicle from the impound
- We can only offer this cover for UK registered vehicles
- The vehicle must have a valid MOT at the time of purchase
PLEASE REMEMBER: We cannot operate above the law, and as such if the police are not satisfied with the information you’ve provided, you will need to try and resolve it with them first, all we can do is cancel the policy – we can’t make any changes.
Make sure that you are happy with all the terms and conditions of the policy before you buy, as no refund will be available once it’s paid for, regardless of the circumstances. More information can be found on this here.