Excess reduction is applicable to claims made against your Tempcover insurance policy as a result of:
- Theft or attempted theft
- Flood or Vandalism
- An accident that was your fault
For more information, please review the Insurance Product Information Document here.
What claims are not eligible for excess reduction?
Excess reduction is not applicable to Tempcover insurance policy claims made as a result of:
- theft, attempted theft, malicious damage and/or vandalism to your vehicle that has not been reported to the police and a valid crime reference number obtained;
- claims exceeding the aggregate limit shown in your Policy schedule in any one period of insurance;
- any excess which applies solely in respect of windscreen or glass damage claims;
- any excess payable on warranty policies;
- any excess solely in respect of alloy wheels and tyres;
- any excess payable in respect of theft or attempted theft of personal effects;
- The first amount of your excess as specified in your Policy Schedule;
- Any claim that arises as a result of a deliberate action by you or anybody associated with you.