Trust pilot 17130 reviews
Get a quote
Product guides

Can I drive in the EU on a Tempcover policy?

Get a quote
By Olivia Stern

All of our car, van, and motorbikes policies will cover you with the minimum level of cover (third party equivalent cover) required in any EU Country.

If you’re not sure what the minimum level of cover is where you’re going, you should be able to find that information online, perhaps with a native insurer to that country.

We currently don’t offer Fully Comprehensive cover in the EU at this time.

If you have any further questions about EU cover, don’t hesitate to get in touch via the Contact Us page.

Happy Holidays! 🌞

The cover you need for the duration you want

Full cover,
no impact

Get fully comprehensive cover on our standard short term policies - plus it won't affect your no claims discount

Hourly, daily, weekly

Choose the duration you want with 1-12 hour and 1-28 day cover available - don't pay for cover you don't need

All customised, nothing added

Customise your policy to suit your specific situation - get the policy you want and even choose the minute you want your policy to begin

Get a quote