Trust pilot 18054 reviews
Get a quote
Product guides

What level of cover do I have in the EU?

Get a quote

Note – Despite the conclusion of a trade deal with the EU, the European Commission has not yet confirmed the UK’s continued participation in the Green Card Free Circulation Area (GCFCA), which comprises all 30 European Economic Area (EEA) countries as well as Andorra, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia and Switzerland. You will therefore need to carry a motor insurance Green Card when driving in any of those countries.

Unfortunately due to the short period nature of our products we are not able to issue green cards currently but we hope to be able to resume this cover in the near future.

All of our private car, van, and motorbike policies (excluding Impounded Vehicle Insurance) provide the minimum level or third party equivalent cover whilst driving in any EU Country. The vehicle must be UK registered and start and end its Insured journey in the UK for the Insurance to remain valid. We do not offer a Fully Comprehensive EU cover option at this time.

The cover you need for the duration you want

Full cover,
no impact

Get fully comprehensive cover on our standard short term policies - plus it won't affect your no claims discount

Hourly, daily, weekly

Choose the duration you want with 1-12 hour and 1-28 day cover available - don't pay for cover you don't need

All customised, nothing added

Customise your policy to suit your specific situation - get the policy you want and even choose the minute you want your policy to begin

Get a quote